Cascading Kitchen notes:
Use over fish, grilled meat, roasted veggies, cooked grain, or in a sauté of mixed veggies.
Use at the beginning of a good soup while you’re sautéing the onions
Or on top of a creamy soup as a garnish.
A great way to use the abundance of herbs available in the field today. It’s also a handy way to wean your household off of store-bought condiments!
- 2 cups Italian Parsley-minced
- 1 Tb Capers-minced
- Lemon zest from 1 large lemon
- 2-3 cloves Garlic-smashed
- 1 cup Other herb/ Pick one (fenugreek, dill. Chives, basil, thyme, sorrel)-minced
- Salt to taste –Remember to use less if you’re adding anchovies.
*1 anchovy-smashed optional
Mix finely chopped herbs with the rest of the ingredients.
½ cup olive oil
Store in a jar with a tight lid in the refrigerator.
Keeps for 5-7 days.