In a large mixing bowl add:
- 8 cups of shredded zucchini-peeled, seeds and centers removed
- 2 cups of carrots-shredded
- 1/2 onion finely minced
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1-2 tsp sea salt & pepper to taste
- Gently stir together all ingredients until blended-don’t over mix
- On a preheated griddle or frying pan, over medium-low heat, with melted butter spoon enough batter to make 5 inch pancakes
- Turn after 5 minutes on the first side.
- Lift pancake and add a tsp of butter under each pancake and turn over on top of the butter.
- Cook another 5 minutes and they’re ready.