Broccoli Almond Soup
- 400gms broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 onion,chopped
- 2 inch celery stalk, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 10- 12 roasted almonds, cut into slivers
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. cream (optional for garnishing)
- Soak the broccoli florets in salt water for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain, Wash and keep aside.
- To 4 cups of water add onion, garlic and celery and bring to a boil.
- Add florets and cover. Cook for 5 minutes
- Cool this mixture and blend well until smooth.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and mix well. Bring to a boil again.
- Stir in almond slivers.
- Garnish with cream.
Make sure to view this in desktop mode for all the details.Print This Post