Serve over tostados, grilled fish or meat, or alongside a baked casserole as a complimentary bright flavor.
Roasted Corn and Cauliflower Salsa
In a large bowl:
- 4 ears of roasted corn, remove the corn from the cob
In a large frying pan over medium high heat Add:
- 1/3 C Olive oil, once heated add:
- One head of cauliflower, chopped in small bited sized pieces, not riced (keep the crunch)
- 3 Tb Cumin
- 2Tb Coriander
Shake around to cover cauliflower with oil and spices.
Cook on medium high heat for about 3-4 minutes. You want the cauliflower to keep a bit of crunch.
Spread out on a cookie sheet to cool quickly.
Once the corn and cauliflower are cooled mix together and add:
- 1 C of diced purple onion
- the juice of two very large limes
- 1 Tbs Sea Salt
- 1 bunch of cilantro-chopped
- 2 -3 sweet Peppers (hot or sweet), seeded and diced.
Allow this mixture to marinate for 30 minutes or more.