Eat this straight as a salad or give it a try on your fish tacos. This would be very good with chicken tostadas.
Corn and Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl:
- 4 ears of roasted corn, remove the corn from the cob
- 1 C of diced purple onion
- the juice of two very large limes
- 1/3 C olive oil
- 3 Tbs Cumin
- 2 Tbs Coriander
- 1 Tbs Sea Salt
- 1 bunch of chopped cilantro
- 2 sweet Red Peppers (Jimmy Nardelo’s or other), seeded and diced
Allow this mixture to marinate for 30 minutes or more.
Add 1/2 head of thinly sliced or shredded cabbage about 1/2 hour before serving to let the flavors meld.