We use this dressing over roasted veggies & braised greens.
- Arrange the roasted veggies in separate piles on a large
- Sprinkle with freshly toasted sesame seeds for extra protein and drizzle with the dressing.
- Make some homemade pita bread and you have a meal.
First we need to thank the folks who wrote Simply In Season, a wonderful resource for folks wanting to rethink how food arrives at your table.
- 1/2 c tahini (or grind your own sesame seeds)
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c sesame seed oil
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c tamari or soy sauce (I use 3Tb instead of 1/4 cup)