Serve over greens, in lettuce or collard wraps, use as a dipping sauce for raw veggies or drizzle over roasted veggies.
Rich Lemony Sauce
for salads, wraps or dipping
- Hard boil 4 eggs.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl
Save the whites for sandwiches (fold into ham salad or chicken salad or the obvious egg salad)
Mash the yolks together with:
- ½ cup olive oil (slightly less)
- Zest from large lemon and the juice (strain out the seeds)
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp minced hot pepper from the farm (less if you don’t like the heat)
- 2 pinches of smoked paprika
Let the flavors meld for 20 min and then adjust the seasoning with some salt.