Serve inside stuffed lettuce wraps with chicken or over pork chops. A very nice sauce to go with our Veggie Pancakes.
It will freeze nicely for a zesty meal next winter.
In a large non reactive pot:
- 2 lbs plums-pitted and chopped
- 1/2 purple onion-minced
- 1-2 inches of fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic-minced
- 1 Tb coriander
- 1 Tb vinegar
- 2 Tb tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1/3-1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili sauce (Asian kind)
- 1 tsp salt
Cook gently for 30 minutes until thick and glossy.
Back to The Cascading Kitchen
Make sure to view this in desktop mode for all the details.Print This Post