- 3 bunches of cilantro
- ½ bunch Italian parsley
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T dried oregano
- 3 medium size Jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 C Rice vinegar
- ½ C Olive oil
- Pre mince the jalapeno and garlic before adding to the food processor (or finely chop all ingredients by hand if you don't have a food processor).
- Add all the ingredients, except the oil, to your food processor and quickly pulse.
- Finally, add the oil slowly while blending being careful not to burn it. The goal is to create an overall fine mince, not a puree.
Print This Post