Cascading Kitchen Notes
Celeriac & Carrots Combo
Daikon Radish and Carrots Combo
- Julienne the peeled carrots and celeriac or carrots and daikon radish
- Toss immediately with some kind of acid (fresh lemon or lime, or vinegar of your choice)
*Celeriac will turn brown once it’s cut if you don’t toss with an acid.
- Mince ½ cup of any onion into the mix
- Sprinkle with salt
Enjoy as a bright topping on soup or a sandwich.
For a more robust salad or meal add:
- 1 can of tuna to about 1 qt. of the carrots and celeriac or daikon.
- ¼ cup of mayo or whole milk yogurt.
This makes a filling make-ahead lunch. (protein & lots of crunch)
Print This Post