- Cauliflower – 2 cups, chopped
- Oilve Oil – 3 Tbsp
- Curry powder – 1 tsp
- Sea Salt – 1/2 tspn
- Ground black pepper -1/4 tspn
- lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans) -15 ounces, rinsed,drained
- Sesame seeds – 1/4 cup
- Garlic cloves – 1 ,peeled
- Ground Cumin – 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Toss cauliflower florets with 2 Tablespoons olive oil, curry powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes or until tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool.
- Place remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, chickpeas, sesame seeds, garlic, cumin, and roasted cauliflower into the blender in the order listed.
- Blend to a creamy texture
*Serve hummus with pita bread.
Make sure to view this in desktop mode for all the details.Print This Post