You can make the recipe with one or both veggies. It’s a great picnic meal-in-a-bowl.
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Make ahead so the flavors have time to meld together.
- 8-10 cups of cut up broccoli/cauliflower
- 1 red onion-finely minced
- 8 hard boiled eggs-chopped
- *optional 1 1b crispy bacon-crumbled
- 1 lb red/green organic grapes
- 1 cup of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups of whole milk yogurt
- 1 cup of mayo (To hold the dressing together.)
Make sure to view this in desktop mode for all the details.Print This Post